Sunday 12 October 2008

SCD: Results

Where are all the Eastenders fans? Has there been a boycott of Strictly I wasn't aware of? Has Eastenders turned rubbish and lost all its viewers? and speaking of fanbases, who on earth is voting for Jodie Kidd? I know she's dancing wiht Ian, who is always a fave, but that hasn't stopped Anton and Darren from going out.

You've got to feel for Jessie. She did everything she could. She danced with Darren, she's from Eastenders, she cried on live tv (though not in an obvious begging for votes way.) Where did it go wrong?

The dance off was a bit horrendous to watch. The actual dancing was, well, much the same. Heather seemed a bit more lively. But when they had to come down and get advice from Len, Darren looked like he might collapse, Jessie looked like she might cry again, Brian was sad but was SMILING ON through the pain. It was a bit awful.

I'm very excited about next week, but I won't be seeing it until the Sunday as I am away.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I totally heart Ian and Jodie. So maybe they are getting voted in by posh authors from North London?

Alice said...

Oh Marie! This is worse than you liking Lilia. ;)

I love Ian, (though I loved him more when he was in love with Anton, back in series 3, obviously.) But Jodie just can't dance. I mean, oh, it was so bad. Awkward and weird and bad. And Jodie's a bit nothingy.

Still, it's nice to know she had an identifiable fanbase. (Now I know whose phone lines to cut next Saturday...)