Thursday 23 October 2008

SCD: It Takes Two (Thursday)

A flashback to series 3, as we watch Darren Gough's Paso Doble and Len reminds us what MANLY-MALE-BLOKE he was. *incoherent rage*

It's like when they pretend that men can't do the rumba. Um, hi there Colin, were you on our show? Apparently not. Wait for it, it'll happen.


In happier news Erin turned up! Whenever they show clips of Austin, Erin is oddly absent. Part of me thinks that they don't get on and so whenever they are not dancing they are on opposite sides of the room, not talking. This is probably not true.

2 comments:

Jane Henry said...

Damn had I seen this I could have asked Anton yesterday!!

Unknown said...

Oh, damn!

I don't really think it's true, I just think Erin is much more focused in her training sessions, so there are less montage-worthy clips. It's always been the same in every other series, but probably even more so, as they aren't training as much, presumably because of Austin's back.