Sunday 19 October 2008

Briefly...

I am away this weekend, so a proper Strictly post will pop up in a day or so. For now I have only this to say: the only two black contestants were in the bottom two. My faith in the British public has ... stayed pretty much at the same level. Le sigh.


Anyway. People I Know In Real Life (I know! Flesh-and-blood people!) claimed that Bruce Forsyth is planning to leave at the end of this series. I'd heard rumors, but apparently this was much more substantial than that. Alas, my google alerts today claim that it is not to be HOWEVER apparently Len is maybe leaving! The jet lag is apparently too much for him, and the US version pays better. Is it too early to start campaigning for Karen hardy to replace him? Or maybe Mary Murphy from SYTYCD? (Although I think Mary&Bruno being in the same place might cause some sort of space-time explosion due to a build up incomprehensible enthusiasm.)

2 comments:

Marie said...

NOW the John Barrowman thing becomes clear. I'd rather have Karen too.

Alice said...

... no. Nonononono. John Barrowman doesn't know about ballroom dancing! No!

(Actually I suspect John Barrowman wants to be on the show, but they can't let him because he dances already.)