Monday 29 September 2008

SCD Week Two : Results

- Well. WELL. The Anton fanbase has done rather poorly, haven't they? I can't believe they kept him and Kate in for all those weeks last year and then failed to keep him in when he had someone half decent. Anton was so sad. Although he has been annoying me recently, what with his constant TV appearances and his whole confident gentlemanly act has tipped over into smugness, a bit, which I didn't like. But he was so sad!

- We nearly had a Lisa-Jodie dance off which was all I wanted. Jodie did really well in the dance off. We might have gotten rid of Brendan. Bother.

- The new professionals dance was very very weird. I didn't really like it. Hayley really bores me. Brian is okay. I like Ch/Kristina.

I have no more comments that aren't just repeats of everything I said before, re: Bruce. Oh, but I liked Tess' dress.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Do you also not believe in the "in no particular order" thing? I reckon they read it out in the order that they really came but just don't want to say so.

Alice said...

Actually, I think they read it out in the order that they think will be the most dramatic/confusing for the audience. I was suprised that Jessie and Darren got read out so early (so was Darren) But some weeks they read out the couple expected to go out first if they've gotten through - Peter and Erin the week of his Samba, Kate and Anton at least once I'm sure, so the audience is left guessing who is in the bottom two.

I seem to remember working out where a couple must have come to stay in the competition (I think it might have been the week Peter and Erin did the samba!), and they didn't read it out in order, no.

I really wish they would tell us which of the dance off couples came last.